1 head of romaine lettuce
5 celery stalks
4 kale leaves
1 green apple
1 piece of fresh ginger
1. Cut ingredients into small cubes.
2. Place into your juicer.
3. Pulse until smooth.
4. Pour into a cup and take a swig!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 cup
1 large peeled and pitted avocado
2/3 cup plain yogurt, goat yogurt or soy yogurt
1 diced tomato
dash or two of cayenne pepper
sea salt and black pepper
- Mash avocado with a fork until very smooth.
- Add yogurt, tomato, cayenne. Blend until smooth. This may be done in a food processor, in a blender or with a fork.
- Add sea salt and fresh black pepper to taste.
- Serve chilled with mixed raw vegetables.
Note: Best made a maximum of 1 hour before serving.
Prep time: 7 minutes Yield: 4 servings
1 bunch washed watercress
1 cup grated carrots
1 cup baked tofu
1-1/2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
2/3 tablespoons plum vinegar or other vinegar
1. Tear watercress into desirable size pieces.
2. Mix with carrots in a salad bowl.
3. Drizzle sesame oil and vinegar over salad and toss.
4. Dice tofu into bite-size strips.
5. Serve in individual salad bowls, sprinkle tofu on top of each and serve.